Music for Video
Music is an important element to any video as it helps promote the tone and feel of your message and can highlight specific areas within your presentation.
Unless you can afford to commission new music or create your own, you’ll probably need to use royalty-free music (RF music). This is stock or ‘library music’ which you can license for a one-off fee without having to pay further royalties.
Royalty-free music: the benefits
- Easy to access
- Simple to license and download
- Saves time
- Keeps your music use legal – great for peace of mind!
- Vast choice of musical styles available
- Finished and mastered, ready to use
- Can be used again and again.